From February 28 to March 7, GGPOKEROK will host Super Million $ Week with a $ 30M guarantee. We tell you about the main events of the series and share the dates of the streams of the final tables
Brief information about Super Million $ Week at GGPOKEROK
Dates: from February 28 to March 7
Number of events: 31
General warranty: $ 30M
Buy-ins: from $ 108 to $ 25,500
Disciplines: Holdem, Omaha, 6+
GGPOKEROK is known for breaking into the online poker market and immediately hosting insanely expensive tournaments. The schedule for GG included daily tournaments of $ 25K and even a $ 100K series of High Rollers Week with a $ 22M guarantee. But the upcoming Super Million $ Week promises to be the most expensive high roller series.
Super Million $ Week Schedule: four-day $ 10K Super MILLION $ and daily events with $ 250K, $ 500K guarantees
The series kicks off this Sunday with five events with a $ 1M guarantee each:
- 20:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #1 GGMasters High Rollers
- 20:30 МСК — $525 Event #2 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event
- 21:10 МСК — $10,300 Event #3: PLO High Roller
- 22:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #4 Sunday High Rollers Main Event
- 22:30 МСК — $5,250 Event #5: Sunday 500 Special Edition
The flagship GGPOKEROK $ 10,300 Super Million $ tournament will be the central event of the series. If usually this tournament is held with a $ 2M guarantee and one entry day, then four flights will take place within the series, and the guarantee is increased to $ 10M. Super MILLION $ Main Event flights will start on February 28, March 2, March 6, March 7 at 21:00 UTC. Day 2 kicks off on March 8 at 21:00 UTC.
The most expensive tournament in the series will be the $ 25,500 Super High Roller $ 2,5M GTD. There will be two such events: February 28 and March 7.
The most democratic tournament in the series will be the $ 108 Event # 23: Mini Super MILLION $ with a $ 250K guarantee. This tournament kicks off on March 6th at 22:00 UTC.
Major daily events will run with guarantees ranging from $ 250K to $ 500K:
- 1 марта в 21:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #8: Monday Main Event $400K GTD
- March 2nd @ 10:00 p.m. ET – $ 1,050 Event # 11: Super Tuesday $ 500K GTD
- 3 марта в 21:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #13: Wednesday Main Event $400K GTD
- 4 марта в 21:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #16: Thursday Thriller $500K GTD
- 5 марта в 21:00 МСК — $1,050 Event #19: Friday Main Event $250K GTD
Non-Hold’em tournaments and streaming schedule
In addition to Hold’em tournaments, there are 3 Omaha events in the schedule:
- February 28 at 21:10 GMT – $ 10,300 Event # 3: PLO High Roller $ 1M GTD
- March 3rd @ 22:00 UTC – $ 5,250 Event # 14: PLO $ 250K GTD
- March 7 at 21:10 UTC – $ 5,250 Event # 27: PLO Bounty $ 500K GTD
Plus one Short Deck event on March 5 at 22:00 UTC with a $ 10,300 buy-in and a $ 250K guarantee.
As part of the series, two live broadcasts are planned on the GGPoker YouTube channel:
- March 2nd @ 9:00 p.m. Moscow time – $ 25,500 Super High Roller $ 2M GTD Final
- March 9 at 9:00 p.m. EDT – $ 10,300 Super MILLION $ Main Event $ 10M GTD Final
Subscribe to @pokeroffru on the telegram to follow not only the news of GGNetwork, but also of other major poker rooms.