The partypoker flagship series MILLIONS Online kicks off at partypoker this Saturday. We looked at the schedule, satellites and are ready to tell you which tournaments to play.
Partypoker MILLIONS Online at a glance
Dates: from February 13 to March 9
Number of events: 28
Buy-ins: from $ 109 to $ 102,000
Disciplines: NLHE, PLO
Partypoker MILLIONS Online Main Events and Satellites
partypoker continues to pursue the sport of poker with some of the smoothest tournaments in the online poker industry.
$1,100 Mini Main Event $1M GTD
The series will open with a tournament with two starting flights on February 13 and 14 at 22:05 Moscow time and Day 2 on Monday, February 15 at 22:05 Moscow time. Levels of 25 minutes (30 minutes on Day 2) with blinds doubling every fourth level. Late registration of 9 levels. One re-entry can be made.
Qualifiers for the $ 1,100 Mini Main Event are available directly through one of the $ 109 buy-in satellites with a 3-50 ticket guarantee. The nearest mega-satellite with a buy-in of $ 109 and 50 tickets for $ 1,100 GTD starts on February 13 at 6:30 pm Moscow time.
There is a more difficult option to qualify for the Mini Main Event, starting with the center rolls:
- $ 0.01 Centroll – $ 1.10 25 Tickets Guaranteed
- $ 1.10 Phase 1 – Team Phase 2
- $ 11 Phase 2 – qualification for the final Mega Satellite
- $ 109 Mega Satellite – 50 tickets at $ 1,100 GTD
$5,200 Main Event $5M GTD
The main event of the series will be held in a similar format: two flights, day 2, day 3 and the final day.
Day 1A kicks off on February 21 at 22:05 UTC; Day 1B – February 28 at 10:05 pm EDT. The structure is similar to the Mini Main Event: levels of 25 minutes, the blinds are doubled every fourth level. Late registration of 9 levels. One re-entry can be made.
The selection scheme for the $ 5,300 Main Event is slightly different, but also understandable.
- $ 0.01 Centroll – $ 5.50 10 Tickets Guaranteed
- $ 5.50 Phase 1 – Team Phase 2
- $ 55 Phase 2 – Final Phase Qualification
- Final Phase – 20 tickets guaranteed at $ 5,300
Unlike the selection for the Mini Main Event, the final phase is closed, it is possible to qualify for it only through Phase 2 for $ 55. This final phase will start on February 15 at 00:00 Moscow time.
Two direct mega-satellites to the Main Event with a buy-in of $ 530 and a guarantee of 50 tickets for $ 5,300 each will start on February 21 and 28 at 6:30 pm ET.
Most expensive partypoker MILLIONS Online tournaments
The most interesting from the point of view of action will be the $ 102,000 Mega High Roller tournament. This is the third online tournament in history with such a huge buy-in. Recall that last summer, Justin Bonomo became the champion in the event with a similar buy-in at the Super High Roller Bowl and earned $ 1,775,000. And in the fall, Michael Addamo shared the WPT WOC Super High Roller heads-up with Isaac Sexton and earned $ 1,284,114 (Pokeroff, by the way, commented on this final). Mega High Roller with $ 3M GTD kicks off on March 8th.
The series will also feature two $ 25,500 Super High Rollers and two $ 10,300 High Roller tournaments. There are no satellites for $ 100K and $ 25K tournaments, but for $ 10K you can qualify through a $ 1050 satellite with guarantees of 1 to 3 tickets.
Partypoker MILLIONS Online Omaha Tournament Schedule
partypoker is one of the few poker rooms that focuses on the daily load of Omaha tournaments. Last week, Omaha Daily Legends tournaments were added to the room. In the MILLIONS Online series, Omach players will also be included.
The schedule includes 12 tournaments on four cards with buy-ins ranging from $ 215 to $ 5,200. Four events are two-day (indicated in brackets), the rest are one-day.
- Feb 18th 10:05 pm ET – $ 3,200 Omaha High Roller $ 150K GTD
- Feb 18th 10:05 pm EDT – $ 320 Mini Omaha High Roller $ 25K GTD
- Feb 19 00:15 UTC – $ 1,050 Omaha Turbo PKO $ 50K GTD
- Feb 22 22:05 UTC – $ 2,100 Omaha $ 150K GTD (2 Day Event)
- February 22 22:05 UTC – $ 215 Mini Omaha $ 20K GTD (2 day event)
- Feb 23 00:15 UTC – $ 530 Omaha Turbo PKO $ 25K GTD
- February 25th 10:05 pm ET – $ 5,200 Omaha High Roller $ 200K GTD
- February 25th 10:05 pm ET – $ 530 Mini Omaha High Roller $ 50K GTD
- 02 March 10:05 UTC – $ 2,100 Omaha PKO $ 150K GTD (2 day event)
- 02 March 10:05 UTC – $ 215 Mini Omaha PKO $ 20K GTD (2 day event)
- 04 марта 22:05 МСК — $5,200 6-max Omaha High Roller $200K GTD
- 04 марта 22:05 МСК — $530 Mini 6-max Omaha High Roller $50K GTD
There are satellites for the tournaments. For example, an event with a buy-in of $ 320 can be qualified through satellites for $ 44 (two or five tickets guaranteed) and $ 66 (2 or 3 tickets guaranteed).