The first ever “Mega KO with a Casino Boss” tournament took place quite recently – on February 20. The buy-in was 5,500 UAH, the guarantee was 5 million UAH and more than 4 million were given out in the form of gifts from the boss of the casino.
The Belarusian 1st won, the prize for the victory for the “first” was UAH 598,400 ($ 21,453) plus UAH 50,000 ($ 1,792) in the form of knockouts.
How did the first Mega KO with the casino boss go?
The main feature of the tournament was the additional prize pool, which was raffled off in the form of gifts. All tournament participants received free spins at the PokerMatch casino in the amount of UAH 2,780 ($ 100), which was more than half of the buy-in to the tournament itself.
There were also poker gifts:
- Players were handed out tickets to satellites for the next similar “Mega KO with the casino boss”
- Someone was more fortunate – they were immediately given tickets to the next “Mega KO with the casino boss”
- The room insured the bubble boy that took 201st place – the player received UAH 25,000, which is similar to the payment for the 10-11th place
But the tournament could not have taken place. “Mega KO with Casino Boss” could only start if 1000 participants gathered. And 10 hours before the start of the tournament, there were only 600 entries out of 1000 required.
To save the situation, PokerMatch was fired from all media resources and even organized a special bonus on the first deposit, where they gave a ticket to the target tournament. The result is 1,496 entries and a total prize fund of UAH 6.7 million.
According to the players’ stories, you will never see such a “clearing” in a $ 200 tournament in another room – all thanks to the sea of satellites and promotions.
The second “MegaKO with the casino boss”: buy-in less (2,500 UAH), the same guarantee – 5,000,000 UAH and at least 2 million gifts
Without delay, PokerMatch announced the second tournament with a casino boss.
- Start: March 6 at 21-00 Moscow time
- Guarantee: 5,000,000 UAH ($ 180,000)
- Starting stack: 417 BB
- Levels: 10 minutes each
- Minimum players to start: 32, but already a day before the start 658 entries were registered
- Late registration: unavailable
- Maximum entrances per player: 4
- Rebai and add-on: unavailable
- Satellites for the tournament: a huge amount with buy-ins from 4 to 1,250 hryvnia (see the lobby of the room)
Stream tournament “Mega KO with a casino boss” on Twitch
The editorial staff of Pokeroff decided not to pass by such an event and, almost in full force, decided to take part in this tournament as players and stream on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/kirill_ur).
During the broadcast, we will give away three tickets to the nearest millionaire PokerMatch All Star PKO, which will take place on March 13th.