PokerKing trumps. The legendary The Venom tournament kicks off here on Friday. We will tell you how to qualify for this tournament, and at the same time look for and find an expensive cash game in the lobby.
$ 2,650 The Venom with a record $ 8M guarantee: everything you need to know about the tournament
From January 22 to February 3, PokerKing will host The Venom flagship tournament. From tournament to tournament, the organizers systematically add $ 1M to the prize pool. The tournament hit a record $ 8M GTD. 3200 inputs must be collected to cover the warranty.
4 flights with endless re-entrances on January 22, 24, 29 and 31. Start at 21:00 Moscow time. On the first day, you will need to play 11 hours (28 levels, 20 minutes each). This is provided that you start the game from the first level. Late registration 6 hours (18 levels). If you survive the first game day, you go to Day 2, which starts on February 1 at 21:00 Moscow time.
If you wish, you can enter Day 1 several times: the largest stack will be transferred to the second day. And the organizers have provided a carriage and a small trolley for cheap opportunities.
Regular satellites with buy-ins from $ 32
The easiest way to qualify for The Venom is to win a ticket in a satellite. The schedule includes both simple satellites with a buy-in from $ 32 and a guarantee of 1 ticket, as well as more expensive events. All satellites can be found by opening the Day 1 tournament lobby.
Qualifying tournaments are held every day, the next one will be held tonight on January 21:
- 21:05 Moscow time – $ 215 with a guarantee of 3 tickets at $ 2,650
- 21:30 Moscow time – $ 32 with a guarantee of 1 ticket for $ 2,650
- 11:30 pm Moscow time – $ 95 with a guarantee of 2 tickets at $ 2,650
And here is the schedule of the most “juicy” satellites:
- January 23 at 02:00 Moscow time – $ 95 VENOM Fever MEGA with a guarantee 10 tickets for $ 2,650
- January 24 at 21:45 UTC – $ 630 Venom Fever with a guarantee 10 tickets for $ 2,650
- January 25 at 02:00 Moscow time – $ 95 Beast & SnC VENOM Fever NEGA with a guarantee 20 tickets $ 2,650 each – it will be possible to register for this tournament through the intermediate steps of Blitz Cyclones and On Demand.
Venom Blitz Cyclones Steps
Blitz Cyclones Steps are “pools” of players in the fast poker format (if you fold your hand, you go to a new hand). You register, you get the starting stack, the blinds are the same. The goal is to finish the stack up to 5,000 chips. When you reach this amount, you move on to the next step. The blinds in steps 1 and 2 are 40/80, in all others – 50/100. Steps 3 through 9 take place at 3-max tables.
The Venom Blitz Cyclones ladder looks like this:
- $ 0.11 (starting stack 1.112)
- $ 0.45 (starting stack 1.465)
- $ 1.40 (starting stack 1.625)
- $ 4.00 (starting stack 1.584)
- $ 12 (starting stack 1,719)
- $ 32 (starting stack 1,579)
- $ 95 (starting stack 1,552)
- $ 290 (starting stack 1,591)
- $ 880 (starting stack 1.604)
Go through 9 steps – and the ticket for $ 2,650 is yours. Qualifying freerolls are held from 1 to 5 steps.
Venom On Demand Steps
The buy-in steps are exactly the same as the Blitz ladder. This form of satellites is more classic and familiar to players.
- $ 0.11 – 15 people to start, 10 tickets for Step 2 GTD
- $ 0.45 – 12 people to start, 8 tickets for Step 3 GTD
- $ 1.40 – 10 people to start, 7 tickets for Step 4 GTD
- $ 4.00 – 10 people to start, 6 tickets for Step 5 GTD
- $ 12 – 8 people to start, 5 tickets for Step 6 GTD
- $ 32 – 8 people to start, 4 tickets to Step 7 GTD
- $ 95 – 6 people to start, 3 tickets to Step 8 GTD
- $ 290 – 4 people to start, 2 tickets to Step 9 GTD
- $ 880 – 5 people to start, 2 tickets $ 2,650 GTD
The Venom Skip is a new feature of satellites. The “ladder” can be passed in 5 steps, “stepping over the steps”:
- $0,25 The Venom Skip — 2 билета на Step 3 GTD
- $1,40 The Venom Skip — 2 билета на Step 5 GTD
- $12 The Venom Skip — 2 билета на Step 7 GTD
- $95 The Venom Skip — 2 билета на Step 9 GTD
- $ 880 Step 9 – 2 tickets $ 2,650 GTD
You can win as many tickets as you want in satellites. And if you don’t feel confident in your abilities in such an event, but you play satellites well, everything except the first won The Venom ticket can be sold. To do this, you need to find a buyer yourself, agree on a price and write to both parties at [email protected] from the email addresses to which the accounts in the room are registered.
OCC Cub3d Announcement: Record for Series Duration and Two Mains with $ 1M Guarantee
PokerKing announced the OCC Cub3d series will run from February 7th to March 14th (five weeks). Total $ 13M Warranty. The schedule will traditionally be divided into three categories:
- February 7-21 – Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) with $ 55 MOSS Main Event $ 500K GTD.
- February 22 – March 7 – Online Super Series (OSS) with $ 630 OSS Main Event $ 1M GTD
- С 8 по 14 марта — Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) с $2,650 BOSS Main Event $1M GTD
The series kicks off with a $ 16.50 buy-in and $ 125K GTD tournament. And on February 14, there will be a special tournament for Valentine’s Day with a buy-in of $ 55 and $ 300K GTD in the PKO format. The full schedule of the episode will be published later.
Expensive NLHE and PLO cash game at PokerKing
And for those who prefer cash, an expensive game takes place on PokerKing every day. The start is usually closer to midnight Moscow time. The game from NL2K and higher is going closer to 02:00 and continues until 08:00 Moscow time. In the morning they continue to play at the NL600 tables.
Traffic at the Hold’em tables (6-max):
|NL600||4 tables||5 tables||3 tables|
|NL1K||1 table||1 incomplete table||1 table|
|NL2K and above||—||3 tables NL2K
1 table NL3K
Traffic at the Omaha tables (6-max):
|PL600||1 table||—||2 tables|
|PL1K||1 table||4 tables||2 tables|
|PL2K and above||1 table PL5K||2 tables PL3K
1 table PL5K
|1 table PL2K
1 table PL5K
Not playing at PokerKing yet? Contact the VIP-department for more favorable terms of the deal.