After the incredibly successful € 1,000,000 Bounty Hunters tournament series, iPoker took a month off to re-host the even bigger May Poker Series (MPS). Read more about the series in the full article on Pokeroff.
The May Poker Series on the iPoker Network at a Glance
- Dates: May 7-16
- General warranty: €1,500,000
- Tournaments: 67
- Buy-ins: from € 5 to 1000
- Almost all tournaments are scheduled according to NLHE… Two events will be 6+ Holdem and five PLO
- Not in the schedule not a single freezeout tournament – all events are either with a rebuy or with three re-entries
- Formally There is no main event… The largest guaranteed prize pool of € 200,000 is announced at MPS Event # 50 with a buy-in of € 100. The first of five flights will start on May 10
On May 17th at 23:00 UTC, there will be a special closed freeroll with a guarantee of € 10,000… Win any MPS event – automatically get a ticket there.
MPS Missions and Freerolls
In addition to the satellites that have already started, the players are waiting for missions and free tournaments within the May Poker Series.
To receive a ticket to one of the three MPS freerolls, you must complete the respective mission. If you wish, you can go through all three.
|Freeroll date||Name||Prize fund|
May 17, 08:30 UTC
|€1000 May Series Mission #1 Freeroll||€1000|
|May 17, 20:40 UTC||€1000 May Series Mission #2 Freeroll||€1000|
|May 17, 20:50 UTC||€1000 May Series Mission #3 Freeroll||€1000|
- Mission for # 1 Freeroll: Play three satellites to the May Poker Series
- Mission for # 2 Freeroll: Play three May Poker Series tournaments
- Mission for # 3 Freeroll: Eliminate 2 Opponents in the May Poker Series
* Bonus Mission: Earn 500 VIP Points and you will be given a € 10 ticket to the May Poker Series.
What to play in the first week of MPS
Choose the events of the first week that are suitable for you with the best buy-in and guarantee ratio.
• MPS #1 — €10,000 GTD
May 7th, 7:00 pm EDT. One-day tournament with a buy-in of € 10, levels of 10 minutes and the possibility of three re-entries. You can qualify through satellites for € 1-2.
• MPS #8 — €35,000 GTD
May 8th, 8:00 p.m. EDT. Rebuy with a buy-in of € 20 and levels of 10 minutes. You can qualify through satellites for € 2-3.
• MPS #9 — €25,000 GTD
May 8th, 9:00 p.m. EDT. A similar rebuy, but with a buy-in of € 10. You can qualify through satellites for € 1-2.
• MPS #11 — €10,000 GTD
May 8th, 10:00 p.m. EDT. The minimum possible buy-in of € 5 gives you the opportunity to compete for a solid prize pool. You can qualify through satellites for € 0.5-1.
• MPS #24 Six Plus — €5,000 GTD
May 10th, 10:00 p.m. EDT. One of two € 20 short deck tournaments. This one will be in a rebuy format. Satellites for € 2-3 are available for No Limit Hold’em only.
Bonus to new players for registering at bestpoker or RedStar Poker
Interested in taking part in iPoker MPS tournaments? – Register at our partner rooms bestpoker or RedStar Poker to receive a 200% bonus on your first deposit.
First deposit bonus conditions:
- Any player can get a 200% deposit bonus. Maximum bonus amount – € 2000
- The bonus is divided into two parts – 40% (up to € 800) and 60% (up to € 1200) of the bonus amount
- The first part can be wagered for 60 days. You will receive € 2 for every € 10 rake (in fact, an additional 20% rakeback) *
- The second part can be wagered for 90 days. You will receive € 1 for every € 10 rake (essentially an additional 10% rakeback)
- There are no restrictions on the withdrawal of bonus funds
* In the RedStar Poker room, the bonus is not divided into two parts. You will always receive € 2 for every 200 Bonus Points (€ 20 rake)