Venice Las Vegas Now Hosts A New Yahoo Sports Betting

Published on: August 24, 2023 at 04:07h.

Last update date: August 25, 2023, 10:00.

Venetian Resort Las Vegas on Thursday the new Yahoo! Sports betting that will be powered by William Hill technology.

Venice sports betting
Venice Resort Las Vegas. A new Yahoo! Sports betting is now open there. (Picture: Travel Information)

The 12,000-square-foot venue is located on the main casino floor of the Strip casino hotel and Yahoo! It is the first physical sports betting venue to carry the label. brand. While the internet search company is not synonymous with sports betting sites, it is well known to fantasy sports enthusiasts and has a modest sports betting footprint.

This is Yahoo! The sports unit is one of the most profitable and visited units of the parent company. It has the second-largest fantasy sports platform after only ESPN and has recently been trying to expand its footprint in the sports betting space.

This redesign reflects the relaxed feeling of watching a game with your friends; comfortable sofas, sun loungers, great matchday meals and betting convenience powered by William Hill.” Venice President and CEO Patrick Nichols said in a statement. “And thanks to our partnership with Yahoo, we’re confident we’ll offer additional surprises to our guests as we move into football season and beyond.”

The new sportsbook is part of Venetian’s broader remodel, which raised more than $1 billion last year.

Interesting Background of Venice Yahoo! Sports Betting

Those who actively follow the sports betting industry know that Yahoo !Sportsbook has an agreement with BetMGM. This may lead them to wonder why this branding appears at a casino facility not operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM).

That’s why Yahoo! It is significant as a brand on the Venice sports betting site. Private equity giant Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO) operates the Strip property. It also owns 90% of Yahoo! and Verizon Communications the other 10%.

As for the new sportsbook using William Hill technology, that’s also interesting because Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) controls this brand in the US.

Apollo has a past there, too. In 2021, the private equity firm was said to have claimed William Hill and had non-US assets that were later sold by Caesars. Apollo failed to win either award. Still, Apollo has a long history in the gaming industry.

Today, in addition to operating Venetian, he also owns a Canadian casino company and an Italian sports betting operator, among other gaming assets.

Venice Yahoo! Sports Betting Opportunities

The new Venetian sportsbook features a 1,770 square foot LED video wall that will allow up to 40 games to be watched simultaneously. There are 30 more televisions throughout the venue and two “Yahoo! Fan Caves” that can be reserved for group events and parties. Each fan cave can seat up to 12 people and has private food and beverage service.

Speaking of accommodation, the sportsbook has 105 chairs and sofas in addition to the 29-seat bar. The bar also has 10 65-inch screens for sports viewing.

Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer and Noodle Asia offer special menus for sports betting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *